Primarily partnering with councils, local authorities and housing associations we pride ourselves on providing a value for money service to the varying needs of clients.
WHAT WE DO
As many sites have existing 3 phase systems that are old, possibly overloaded and not to current 18th Edition Regulations, we can supply and install:
- Panel boards
- All types of 3 phase installation
- Inspection and installation of all single-phase systems
- Cable tray systems
- Steel & PVC conduit installations
- Warehouse & Factory electrical upgrades
Consultancy and Design
Farrendale Ltd provides a full consultancy and design service enabling us to guide the client through the technical and legislative issues, leaving them with an electrical system that not only meets the needs of today but also for tomorrow.
Test and Inspection
New regulations mean that reports carried out over 5 years ago will no longer be valid therefore we can check installations to ensure they are in a satisfactory condition for continued use.
Remedial works will be noted and planned in for further investigation or repair.
An EICR certificate will be issued after a comprehensive assessment removing the risk of civil penalty.
Corrective, preventative, and predictive maintenance contracts can be specifically tailored to the needs of the client.
Examples would be ..
- Replacement or repair
- Regular and routine maintenance of equipment in order to keep them running and prevent costly and unplanned failure.
- Real time monitoring of condition and performance.
Exceptional client and customer service is at the heart of what we do.