Leicestershire, (Commutable distances)
Comparable industry rates, dependent upon experience + Bonus + Progression + Overtime + Van + Fuel Card + Tools + Excellent Benefits.
Farrendale are a locally owned company who are proud to support employment in the midlands. We would love to hear from you if you would like to join a stable and thriving company in a varied role with plenty of overtime and with training and progression opportunities.
As the company continues to grow, an excellent opportunity has arisen up for a full time, permanent Installation Electrician to work in the midlands.
The successful candidate will need to have a background of working in domestic environments..
Your day at Farrendale would include:
With a confident and respectful attitude to clients you will provide all aspects of electrical installation, electrical repairs and fault finding to domestic properties in a time efficient manner and to the highest quality standards.
Setting out jobs from drawings and specifications to establish the requirements of a project and requisition the necessary installation materials and ensure compliance and test certification is completed.
Essential and desirable qualifications and experience required for the role..
- JIB Gold card – Installation
- 18th edition
- ECS H&S test
- Asbestos awareness and a DBS check are desirable (or we will apply on your behalf)
- Full clean driving licence
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Benefits for the Electrician.
- Opportunity to earn a bonus on top of annual salary.
- Fully stocked modern van. uniform, fuel card and electronic tablet.
- Branded uniform provided.
- Fully equipped on site stores.
- IT systems to allow for real-time information and mapping of jobs.
- Provision of technical support.
- Overtime available.
- Supported pathways to promotions.
- Access to our pension scheme.
- 20 days annual leave allowance (pro rata) plus bank holidays.
- £50 refer a friend scheme.
Farrendale does not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, PAYE, Self employed, Sub contractor.
Monday to Friday
Overtime and weekend availability.
Flexible working opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00-£52,000.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leicestershire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Electrical Engineering: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person