We are seeking to appoint a Project Coordinator to work within our established Operations Support Team.
Using our ICON system, you will be resposible for the root-to-branch coordination of resources required in order to achieve project success by delivery on time and to budget.
Working closely with our Site Managment Teams, and under the direct management of our Operations Manager, you will be required to undertake all of your duties with courtousy and professionalism with your main focus on supporting the site teams by efficient and effective coordination.
The role is to assist the smooth running of our procedures and to undertake action and implement administrative duties and processes to maximise the effectiveness and professionalism of the company.
You will be required to multi-task, as you will be undertaking tasks for Project Coordinators and Operations Managers. You will also be providing cover for other administrative support staff.
- Pleasant, friendly, trustworthy and helpful.
- Good communication and people skills.
- You must be flexible and adaptable.
- Willingness to listen and learn.
- An understanding and ability to use Microsoft Office.
- Be a good team player.
- Helping with customer queries and scheduling appointments.
- To carry out general office duties as required.
- Articulate and a good communicator
- Good telephone manner.
- Computer literate.
- Energetic with a “can do” attitude