Salary £ above national minimum wage, 40 hours plus overtime as necessary.
Based at our Head Office in Ollerton, Nottinghamshire you will be working with our well established Operations Team, as an Office Administrator.
The role is to assist the smooth running of our procedures and to undertake action and implement administrative duties and processes to maximise the effectiveness and professionalism of our the company.
This is a role where you will be required to multi-task, as you will be undertaking tasks for Project Coordinators and Operations Managers. You will also be providing cover for other administrative support staff.
Ideally this would suit a candidate starting out in an office environment, with training and excellent career prospects available.
- Pleasant, friendly, trustworthy and helpful.
- Good communication and people skills.
- You must be flexible and adaptable.
- Willingness to listen and learn.
- An understanding and ability to use Microsoft Office.
- Be a good team player.
- Helping with customer queries and scheduling appointments.
- To carry out general office duties as required.
- Good telephone manner.
- Computer literate.
- Energetic with a “can do” attitude